A safe space to meet the challenges of mothering
- All moms welcome.
- Share, listen and discover opportunities in the challenges you face.
- Learn viable ways to meet stress and solve problems collaboratively with your children, partners, friends and others (instead of yell, blame, shame or punish).
- Written guide to clarify and strengthen self care, video support calls and private discussion group
- $10 month to month subscription payment; cancel anytime
- More info and sign up button will be added soon.
Twice Monthly Gatherings on Zoom
- We open the meeting with introductions, followed by a guided meditation.
- We figure out how much time each person has to talk and then take turns sharing, listening, reflecting and problem solving when people ask for help.
- We close the meeting with another brief meditation and visualization to take into our mothering experience.
When & Where
- Times and Days to be determined
Private Discussion Group
- Share and support other moms in a private Facebook group
About the Facilitator
- Amy Phoenix is a mom of five, parent educator and mindfulness meditation facilitator committed to helping parents turn challenges into opportunities while strengthening force free, trust full relationships in all areas of life.