Were you able to catch the recent discussion I had with Amy Bryant of Parenting Beyond Punishment about navigating emotions in parenthood? Here are some of the topics we discussed…
- Feeling through emotions is a unique experience
- Making amends for our mistakes with the “4 R’s of Recovery”
- 3 Aspects of Emotions
- Recognizing when we need help and knowing what is available
- How to Offer Choices
- Whole Body Camera
- Rewrite Your Parenting Experience
- SAFE – An invitation to feel what you feel fully and safely
If you didn’t have a chance to tune in, you can do so now (or when you have time). I’d love to hear how you work with emotions and feel free to contact me with any questions you may have.
Click here or watch below.
Are you struggling as a parent? If so, I’d like to share something with you: a story and some hope.